Victoria Greenwell tagged me in the Sunshine Blogger Awards along with 10 other lovely bloggers. Thank you so much for tagging me! So, what do I have to do?
Here are the rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you.
• Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers, making sure to let each one know that they are nominated.
• Ask the nominees 11 questions.
Below are the questions I received:
- If you dress up for Halloween, cosplay, or other less commonly accepted occasions, describe your last two costumes. Okay, last Halloween I was half a vampire. Yes, I mean half. I painted my face, wore fake teeth, and wore a cape. But underneath that cape, I was a normal human, jeans and a sweatshirt. Then last June, I went to a ren faire and fully dressed up as a forest princess.
- What movie or tv show would you consider a guilty pleasure? I love any variation of Cinderella!
- If you could live in any fictional world (whether it’s yours or someone else’s creation), where would you live and why? I kind of want to live in Shadowland. It’s a world, total opposite of ours that my sister and I made up. It rains upside down and the drops are black. And trash grows into brick buildings and disappears. Cool? I think so. I’d want to just see the world I’d created.
- You’ve been imprisoned for high treason and have been sentenced to death and there is no chance that the governor is going to call. Describe in detail your last meal. I think I would just want a pineapple upside down cake.
- Answer one of these or both: Name your favorite Doctor on Doctor Who. Name your favorite James Bond. Daniel Craig. Hands down.
- If you could choose any piece of music or song to be your theme song, what would it be? My Day by Danielle Bradberry.
- Concerning sleep, do you consider it a wondrous thing that you just can’t get enough of, or are you one of those “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” people? I love sleep but I am also one of those “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” people.
- Has any character that you’ve created ever done anything that took you by surprise? Yes! Cami from Bleeding Hearts is one character I couldn’t control! She tends to make some decisions that I wouldn’t necessarily make.
- Describe something from a movie, book or tv where you would have written it better. I actually don’t think about writing things better. Authors and screenwriters have their own way of doing things and I don’t feel like I could do better than them. 🙂
- Are you a shipper? If so, name some of the ships that you love. (For example, if you watch the Flash and you think Barry and Caitlyn should get together, that means you are shipper for SnowBarry.) I have a wonderful Ship name for two of my characters in my book Bleeding Hearts. Issami! Read to find out who they are!!
- Sentence fragments. Love them or hate them? I actually like them. I feel like they serve a purpose but don’t over use them!
So, there are my 11 questions answered. Now, here are the questions I’d like answered:
- What is your middle name?
- When did you first learn how to ride a bike?
- Are you the kind of person that likes to plan things or go out on a whim?
- What is your favorite thing to wear?
- Name a country then explain why you named it?
- What is your occupation?
- If you could own only one animal, what would it be?
- Which element do you relate to the most? Why? Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Spirit.
- Are you planning any vacations this year? If so, where?
- Name your favorite book?
- Lastly, do you believe that there are aliens in space?
Okay, the people I tag are:
Alyssa Filly – https://dreamsandreads.wordpress.com/
L.K. Kuhl – http://kuhlreads.blogspot.com/
Kim Kasch – http://kimbrakasch.com/
Skye Hegyes – https://skyehegyes.com/
Angelique Anderson – https://authorangeliqueanderson.wordpress.com/
Wendy May Andrews – http://www.wendymayandrews.com
Ginger Solomon – www.gingersolomon.com
J.L. Salter – http://taketwoonromance.weebly.com/jls-blog.html
Nicole Zoltack – http://NicoleZoltack.blogspot.com
Lora Palmer – http://lorarpfictionblog.blogspot.com
Wendy Knight – http://wendyknightauthor.blogspot.com/